Belava heater/massager - how do you rate it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwissSassy

Pédicure Diplômée - Pédi Suisse
Reaction score
I bought the Belava pedicure bowl and am thinking of getting the heater/massager attachment. Has anyone experience of it?
I wish I had bought a full system in the first place as I don't like the fact that the water cools down during the treatment - can't be nice for the client!

Would be really grateful for any replies.
Thanks.

I absolutely love mine, I use the heater and massager when doing all my PEP work on toes, clients love it x

I absolutely love mine, I use the heater and massager when doing all my PEP work on toes, clients love it x

Hi Kirsty,

Glad you like it, good to hear! Sounds great that you can even make the PEP process nice. And how is it when using the bath? Are the temperature/vibration levels easy to regulate? I do a combination of mobile and home salon work - is it heavy to schlep around? And last Q, do you have the cage attachment to lift out the water-filled liners?

Sorry for the grilling but you might be the only one to reply!
Thanks again :)

The bath is great, good range of temperature and vibration. The unit is light so I wouldn't see a problem with taking it mobile. I don't have the cage to lift liners out, I didn't realise you could get. I just lift the basin, empty it then remove liner. Hope this helps Kx

The bath is great, good range of temperature and vibration. The unit is light so I wouldn't see a problem with taking it mobile. I don't have the cage to lift liners out, I didn't realise you could get. I just lift the basin, empty it then remove liner. Hope this helps Kx

You're right, the cage is for the Footsie - my mistake.

Thanks for your help, I will start saving for one!
:)

I have the belava unit and love it. I love the fact you ca use the heater/massager unit dry. Once feet have mask and booties on I place them on the unit to keep warm and massage :)

I have the belava unit and love it. I love the fact you ca use the heater/massager unit dry. Once feet have mask and booties on I place them on the unit to keep warm and massage :)

Does the heater actually keep the water warm? I tried out the footsie and found the water cooled after 30min even though it has a heater

Hi, I would be interested to know how your getting on with this electric base and if your still happy with your purchase ?

Thankyou.

Hi Beautyandme,

I finally got hold of mine a couple of weeks ago but still haven't had a chance to use it. I'll let you know as soon as I've had a go!

:)

Latest posts

Back