Belle or Studio58?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DollyGirl*

Reaction score
Belle or Studio58? - Today, 01:12 PM

Please please can someone point me in the right direction. I have been putting off doing my hair extension course as I have no idea who to train with ....................I have to book it by the end of the month just need to pick the right one.......... I have seen quite a few bad reviews on Belle so am slightly swayed at studio58 at the moment.

Would appreciate any advice :rolleyes:

I haven't had any dealing with Belle, but I have ordered hair from Studio 58 and their custoemr service has been great

Def studio58 x

Hi dolly, there are several training companies have you looked at other providers also?

Course content & kit is pretty similar per company and I wouldnt want to spend above average unless getting something extra like 1-1, real model, big brand etc. its worth taking into consideration distance (cost of travel), no. of trainees on the day, reviews of aftercare (queries answered or free return) and discounts for hair (some do, some dont, some hairs good, somes cheap, somes heavily advertised branded)

Ive done a studio58 course, it was fine id go back. Thou im booking with KM to do 3 further methods and have a course with hair rebellion pencilled in as i think its good to try different teachers.

Once ive got my level 2 there are several brands to choose from to train with & access their hair.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Studio 58 have fab reviews :)

Thank you All :) Has been a huge help ........... finally can make a decision and feel more cormfortable about it!

JustTraining - I will keep my options open and once I have completed the course I will definitley be trying different training companies for the experience and different teaching like you mention earlier

Definitely studio 58 x

As long as you go with a Training Provider who is ABT (Associated Beauty Therapists) Accredited & Insurance Approved you will be fine.

Both companies, are ABT Accredited as well as our own Training Academy in Manchester.

ABT Accreditation is known in the Hair Extension Industry to be the highest accreditation specifically for hair extensions. Strict guidelines must be followed to get this accreditation so you can rest assured you are in good hands.

Good luck with your new career:biggrin:

Iv heard the hair training academy (Hair Rebellion) have some offers on there training at the moment. I did my training there years ago and buy all my hair from them. Customer service is great, i really cant knock them. Maybe have a look on there facebook page

Latest posts

Back