Best acrylic nail training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megansweeting

Reaction score
Hi I'm wondering if anyone could help me?

I am qualified in acrylic nails, but want to up my skills and retrain,I am based near Leeds, I have contacted CND which do not have any training available until January but want a long lasting acrylic system any recommendations?

Thanks Megan x

Why not wait until January - it's not long away and possibly the closest option for you, is it the skill building or conversion you are wanting to do with CND?

Hi I'm wondering if anyone could help me?

I am qualified in acrylic nails, but want to up my skills and retrain,I am based near Leeds, I have contacted CND which do not have any training available until January but want a long lasting acrylic system any recommendations?

Thanks Megan x
I'm currently doing a refresher course with Young Nails..I couldn't recommend it more! Best brand I've used xx

Megan there is a young nails educator in Bradford but again at this time of year I'd imagine many are fully booked until the new year x

Have a look at nail harmony. Best thing I ever did was retrain with them x

Nail Harmony all the way! xx

id wait till january and train with cnd. ive just done the beginners l+p course best thing i ever did! and i had to wait 2 months for it. really worth the wait. xx

Latest posts

Back