Best acrylic tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty-Box

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering what the best acrylic tips were? I have just finished my cnd complete course last month so im a bit weary of using anything else rather than cnd products. It takes ages for me to blend tips so wondering if there is an easier way?

Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love cnd velocity tips, they take minimal blending and are very fine and natural. I have tried the cheaper ones and you can be a bit more harsh with the blending so good with a drill. Asp or nps are pretty good . Only use half well.

100% agree that CND velocity tips are the best :) so easy to blend.

Brilliant I will stick with them. How long does it take to blend ur tips? I have got my time down to 2hrs 15 mins with forms but it would take me bout half hour more with tips. Xxx

Pro impressions tips are great x

I heard of those ones do they not require any blending? I don't really understand how that works :) xxx

No they don't require any blending they are called pro inpressions advanced natural tips I think that's the name of them :) x

No they don't require any blending they are called pro inpressions advanced natural tips I think that's the name of them :) x

Do you still have to file over them to remove shine from these tips?

Do you still have to file over them to remove shine from these tips?

Yes, you have to remove the shine. They are brilliant, come in natural, clear and white and you really need to compare prices, too. They represent serious value for money!! Bit of a no brainer, really! :D

Yes, you have to remove the shine. They are brilliant, come in natural, clear and white and you really need to compare prices, too. They represent serious value for money!! Bit of a no brainer, really! :D

Thankyou Deena, I've bought the clear advanced and yet to use them yet. I was surprised at the price (very good). This is gonna help me all round :)

Thankyou Deena, I've bought the clear advanced and yet to use them yet. I was surprised at the price (very good). This is gonna help me all round :)

When you first see the price, you have to look twice!! So, no blend plus mega inexpensive. It's a win win for Pro Impressions Advanced Tips. Been using them for years. :D

Dashing Diva no blend tips are also worth a look.

Think I might try the pro impression tips see what they are like thanks :) xxx

I'm also a convert to Pro Impressions tips, save me so much time and great value for money!

Latest posts

Back