Best after waxing product for hair minimising?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trixiebellewax

Reaction score
Hi
Which products for retail would you say are most effective to slow hair growth down, post waxing?
I have been looking at Thalgo, depileve and perron Rigot, but would like to know how effective they really are. Also if there are any other good products out there?

Thanks x

I have Gigi SlowGrow in two sizes. Small for facial areas and a larger bottle for bigger areas. It is very affordable for my clients and because the consistency is creamy it goes a long way. It sells like hotcakes and clients all love their results, I am all bout results :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

For a long time Perron Rigot have been using the Biodepyl product from Thalgo which has been very effective for hair minimising and also very effective against ingrown hairs.
They recently launched the new hair minimising range which includes a serum and a moisturising lotion to use post waxing. I was given some to trial before the launch and gave some to two regular clients who used it as directed and they both have seen a significant reduction in hair regrowth.

Jack

An AMAZING product is called 'Propil' by French skincare brand Collin.

I worked with this product in a salon and saw first hand significant reductions of clients' hair growth between treatments. It really does work!

The product is like an oil which comes in little ampules and you rub it on after each wax treatment.

Brilliant, brilliant stuff!

Best wishes xx

I've had very good feedback with the Decleor post-wax gel, which includes Fibraurea Recisa extract and Clove essential oil to both purify the skin and significantly weaken and slow down hair re-growth (by up to 92% after 6 days of daily use, in ex vivo tests). It also works to soothe the skin (magnolia essential oil, aloe vera, meadowfoam oil) and reduce ingrown hair and redness.

Am I being thick here but why would you want your customers hair to slow down as dont we all want them in every 4-6wks ?

Quite frankly, the less waxing I have in the week the better; I'd much rather the space for facials and massage! In truth, I think these sorts of products are more so that when the client does have their appointment the hair is weaker, patchier and finer, rather than necessarily meaning less frequent appointments.

I nees to try some of these products ♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you all for your replies, will definitely be looking into these products! Been doing some research and was wondering if anyone has used the depileve hair minimising products, the mousse or serum ampoules?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back