Best aftercare for extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveLocksx

Reaction score
I'm currently thinking about getting my own from options ltd bt obviously want to build up custom in the meantime what can I offer as the best aftercare? Without it being to costly ...thank you x

Studio58 aftercare is nice x

Studio58 aftercare is nice x

Studio 58 aftercare is from options :) it would be cheaper of your buying a few from options LTD minimum order is 12 products and its half the price, plus your own cushy logo'd products ;-) xxx

Studio 58 aftercare is from options :) it would be cheaper of your buying a few from options LTD minimum order is 12 products and its half the price, plus your own cushy logo'd products ;-) xxx

Didn't know that lol x

Be careful though as if your thinking about getting your own range of aftercare, Suppliers only guarantee there hair if there aftercare is purchase, so if you was to have any problems with it they will not test the hair as there is no proof that the correct aftercare has been used

I had problems with foxy who advised because I didn't use their aftercare it had No guarantee I then supplied them evidence I also use options LTD same as them and they sorted it out quickly, they can't penalise you for not using there logo'd bottle if they also use options, as long as you can evidence it like I did they don't really have a leg to stand on. The aftercare products are the same whether it foxy or mine so it's not specially formulated for their hair extensions... On the other hand of I was using balmain for example I would supply their aftercare to my client as that is specially formulated for the use with their hair and without the guarantee is void... Why pay £7/8 a bottle when you can get it for half the price for exactly the same product? Mental in my eyes... Xxxx

I had problems with foxy who advised because I didn't use their aftercare it had No guarantee I then supplied them evidence I also use options LTD same as them and they sorted it out quickly, they can't penalise you for not using there logo'd bottle if they also use options, as long as you can evidence it like I did they don't really have a leg to stand on. The aftercare products are the same whether it foxy or mine so it's not specially formulated for their hair extensions... On the other hand of I was using balmain for example I would supply their aftercare to my client as that is specially formulated for the use with their hair and without the guarantee is void... Why pay £7/8 a bottle when you can get it for half the price for exactly the same product? Mental in my eyes... Xxxx

Do SJK use options ??

I don't know they don't have any images up of their aftercare online :-( if you have any of their products it says on the back of the bottle in tiny writing :) xxx

I don't know they don't have any images up of their aftercare online :-( if you have any of their products it says on the back of the bottle in tiny writing :) xxx

Ahh never ordered any xx

Latest posts

Back