Best ash toner from Wella

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurenc11

Reaction score
Best ash toner for lightest blonde?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 101
Best ash toner for lightest blonde?
Hi, In wella I'd normally use 10/8 or 10/16 is one of my favourites as it softens the blonde to a really creamy blonde. Hope this helps x

Hi, In wella I'd normally use 10/8 or 10/16 is one of my favourites as it softens the blonde to a really creamy blonde. Hope this helps x
Thank you :) x

Think she's wants to be more ashy! So I think 10/8 :) x

I'd go 10/8 too! It goes lovely a proper creamy blonde

I personally like the 10/01 it's very soft!

I'd go 10/8 too! It goes lovely a proper creamy blonde
Would you use a colour touch or koleston for a toner? I know it doesn't matter really but I think a colour touch?

Color touch because there glazes! Kolesten is permanent you would use that for greys!

Would you use a colour touch or koleston for a toner? I know it doesn't matter really but I think a colour touch?

If you can use colour touch do as it wil penetrate the hair better and also make the hair more soft and shiny as there's no ammonia in it, but if you can't use colour touch just use koleston perfect with pastel developer, but try to uses colour touch x

Latest posts

Back