Best bleach?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lois Edwards

Reaction score
Been using nxt bleach for years
The other day wholesalers was sold out and apparently it’s nxt that are out of stock.
So tried as recommended the Ashton fincher brand
And it’s slow processing and yellowy tinge result left after
It’s been two days I’ve stuck with it
I need to get another brand that works and gives a good result
Any recommendations
I used to work with L’Oreal and can’t remember that being any special
Thanks

I’ve ordered blonde me schwarzkopt
Not used this one before but looking forward to using it

BlondMe is great but for best results use their developers rather than a generic developer.

BlondMe is great but for best results use their developers rather than a generic developer.

Brilliant that’s great as I have ordered the peroxide that it’s paired with [emoji1419][emoji16]thanks

Been using nxt bleach for years
The other day wholesalers was sold out and apparently it’s nxt that are out of stock.
So tried as recommended the Ashton fincher brand
And it’s slow processing and yellowy tinge result left after
It’s been two days I’ve stuck with it
I need to get another brand that works and gives a good result
Any recommendations
I used to work with L’Oreal and can’t remember that being any special
Thanks
I used to use NXT and then bought some Wella Blondor on offer about 4 years ago and have loved that ever since.
Still use the NXT tint for all my base shade colouring

Ok cool is the blondor a white bleach

Blondor from wellor is blue. You can also get the granules that are white. If you want to try a sample before buying the bigger bottle you can get the 30gr sachets. (Used to get these when you got a stamp for them).

I use schwarzkof blondme bleach I find it lifts the best out of all bleaches - I also use there cool adddative mixed in the bleach to acheive extra cool lift I swear by it!

I use schwarzkof blondme bleach I find it lifts the best out of all bleaches - I also use there cool adddative mixed in the bleach to acheive extra cool lift I swear by it!
oooooh what's the cool additive I hear of??..... i didn't even know of this!

I second this bleach it's clean, even and an amazing lift!

It’s called blondme cool additive you mix it in with your bleach accordingly (they give you measurements to use) and it turns your bleach navy blue but it lifts the hair clean platinum white!

Attachments

• 3602BA22-1200-4382-B3D0-6FDF71D1098F.jpeg
    3602BA22-1200-4382-B3D0-6FDF71D1098F.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 90
This is just the blondme bleach and the cool addative left on for 45 mins - no toner was used

Attachments

• FC2D34CD-6141-4102-AAD0-7D2F10CACB51.jpeg
    FC2D34CD-6141-4102-AAD0-7D2F10CACB51.jpeg
    770.3 KB · Views: 105
Holy shizzle ma nizzle ......I'm adding this to my order in the morning. Is this scalp and powder blonde me? I have a client that throws up so many warms tones.. I dread her coming in [emoji23]

It’s the blue 9 level lift powder in the golden tub i mix my bleach with Chosen peroxide then add the blue addative and give it a really good mix (otherwise you get blue ink dots on the clients hair where it’s not mixed properly)

Holy crap! Is blondme for use on virgin hair only or is it ok on prelightened hair too? I can't get over how white the hair looks without toning... does it remain this pale or eventually show warmer tones like usual?! I need this additive either way!

I’ve ordered blonde me schwarzkopt
Not used this one before but looking forward to using it

The Schwarzkopf Blondme bleach is great. Really fine granules - so easy to mix and lifts to a really clear blonde. Would definitely recommend.

This is just the blondme bleach and the cool addative left on for 45 mins - no toner was used

Hi I use this additive, it's great but it says not to be used for on scalp applications? Do you use this without any issues?

Hi I use this additive, it's great but it says not to be used for on scalp applications? Do you use this without any issues?

I thought this too

Hi there I saw qite a few infamous colour technicians on Instagram mix it into there blondeme bleach and I’ve done so ever since and trust me if you want a clean iced white blonde lift it’s a game changer for sure, never had any issues every. A few of my clients I’ve used even said it was less irritating using it than without.

Hi there I saw qite a few infamous colour technicians on Instagram mix it into there blondeme bleach and I’ve done so ever since and trust me if you want a clean iced white blonde lift it’s a game changer for sure, never had any issues every. A few of my clients I’ve used even said it was less irritating using it than without.

How many grams do you put in of the additives for scalp application if mixing 35g of powder then double peroxide? I got told by Schwarzkopf it could stain but obviously yours hasn’t done that xx

How many grams do you put in of the additives for scalp application if mixing 35g of powder then double peroxide? I got told by Schwarzkopf it could stain but obviously yours hasn’t done that xx

Also do you skin test with the additive? Xx

Latest posts

Back