Best brand in builder gel out there?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caroline if your getting lifting I can only think to double check your prep, are you using fuse & base with the t3 LED gel? I've had really good results with it, I'm mainly a L&P user so find the consistency fab for our uv hard gel clients. X

Hi, I've changed my process slightly now, I've done a thin layer, cured, then build layer I think that's working now, thank you! Xx

I've looked at gel training but can't decide on Nsi or Cuccio T3. I currently use Nsi L&P and Cuccio veneer and polish. The soak off attracts me to Nsi but T3 is getting great reviews

I've worked with NSI for years and I would say cuccio t3, I love it xx

Hi, I've changed my process slightly now, I've done a thin layer, cured, then build layer I think that's working now, thank you! Xx
That's fantastic X

hi my first post here
I have used youngs nail with led.. it looks cured but the product lift and chip off with in 3 days
I think i need uv lamp.. might get me a cnd lamp what do you guys think?
I'm also testing ibd hard gel with led lamp... I can't come to a conclusion on this brand yet but I see bubbles in the product when applying..
bubble usually means no good..

I have been looking into nail:code... does anyone have work with this product?

hi my first post here
I have used youngs nail with led.. it looks cured but the product lift and chip off with in 3 days
I think i need uv lamp.. might get me a cnd lamp what do you guys think?
I'm also testing ibd hard gel with led lamp... I can't come to a conclusion on this brand yet but I see bubbles in the product when applying..
bubble usually means no good..

I have been looking into nail:code... does anyone have work with this product?
Use the lamp that is manufactured to go with the brand you are using - a fully cured or under cured nail is not visible to the naked eye, you will only be guaranteed it's fully cured using the correct lamp and from what you e said it sounds like your gel isn't cured correctly, or check your prep too [emoji4]

That's fantastic X

Hi, I've been getting some lift with the gel and it's making me nervous about the clients I have converted [emoji33] two have called with lift (although they always do get some lift) is it thin coat first, cap ends then French white or straight into build for colour? I've been doing 60 seconds in GELISH led lamp or 3 minutes in UV, is that right? Thank you in advance! Xx

Hi, I've been getting some lift with the gel and it's making me nervous about the clients I have converted [emoji33] two have called with lift (although they always do get some lift) is it thin coat first, cap ends then French white or straight into build for colour? I've been doing 60 seconds in GELISH led lamp or 3 minutes in UV, is that right? Thank you in advance! Xx

Try viewing this X

Sorry wrong one this one!

Sorry wrong one this one!

Thank you! I don't do my French that way, I do the base layer then White sculpt French smile first then the pink over, I use transparent pink so hopefully doing that right [emoji33] I have the cuccio rep coming tomorrow I'm going to ask her for advice, hopefully she trains too lol. I did mine today, so far so good.... Thank you for your help xxx

Thank you! I don't do my French that way, I do the base layer then White sculpt French smile first then the pink over, I use transparent pink so hopefully doing that right [emoji33] I have the cuccio rep coming tomorrow I'm going to ask her for advice, hopefully she trains too lol. I did mine today, so far so good.... Thank you for your help xxx

Cuccio are normally really good with training, I'd imagine if there is time she will show you correct application while she's there. X

Yes she did! Yes a really good company to work with, very impressed [emoji4] thank you! Xx

Well i have tried both youngs nail gel builder and ibd hard gel on LED and UV..
The result is no good.. she came back and I put acrylic on for her
I almost bought CND brand to try but someone on another thread said CND discontinued their gel builder?
I should try cuccio? I'm thinking about moving on to sns

Quick question. Which Gelish lamp are you using?

I only ask because the 5-45 lamp
Doesn't cure Gelish hard gel. So I don't think it would cure any other hard gel correctly either. x

Well i have tried both youngs nail gel builder and ibd hard gel on LED and UV..
The result is no good.. she came back and I put acrylic on for her
I almost bought CND brand to try but someone on another thread said CND discontinued their gel builder?
I should try cuccio? I'm thinking about moving on to sns

Why don't you pick one, use it with its own base and top coat and related products and use it with its own lamp? Maybe do a conversion course with the brand you've chosen?

Latest posts

Back