Best Business Cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LipstickLady

Reaction score
One more post before I take off for the day:

I just rec'd my new business cards from OvernightPrints.com and they are adorable! ROUNDED CORNERS plus a GLOSSY FRONT and they have tons of really neat templates (tatt's, flames, orchids, lips, bodies,, rich colors, etc). AND, the cards are very inexpensive.

PS Don't get glossy on the back of the cards or you won't be able to write on them! ox kelly

Hi hun, I looked at these and they are really nice and at around 15 quid for 250 I didn't think it was too bad BUT, when I went to the shipping, they wanted to charge me $86!
So i've gone back to good old VistaPrint for now as I got business cards, postcards which I'm using as gift vouchers and something else I don't remember (something I obviously REALLY needed, lol!), all for £27! Xx
Posted via Mobile Device

postcards as gift vouchers....nows there's a good idea!

postcards as gift vouchers....nows there's a good idea!
Lol! I do have them sometimes :)
I just undid their wording and put my own in, upload my logo and Bobs your uncle, Fannys your aunt, you've got yourself a cheap batch of gift vouchers :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi hun, I looked at these and they are really nice and at around 15 quid for 250 I didn't think it was too bad BUT, when I went to the shipping, they wanted to charge me $86!
So i've gone back to good old VistaPrint for now as I got business cards, postcards which I'm using as gift vouchers and something else I don't remember (something I obviously REALLY needed, lol!), all for £27! Xx
Posted via Mobile Device
Hiya,

I had a look earlier and found that they have a uk site, it's down the bottom of the page :)

I think for 1000 business cards, they were gonna charge £11 postage.

Hiya,

I had a look earlier and found that they have a uk site, it's down the bottom of the page :)

I think for 1000 business cards, they were gonna charge £11 postage.

Ooh, that's not bad, I didn't see that, I'll take a look. Thankyou :hug:

I'm such a dork! I should have given the UK link -- I forget that our $ is different and shipping can be outrageous. ox kelly

I use vista print at the mo they are cheap and always have good offers on. Also you only have to pay for P & P and you can have the ordered straight away (expecive) or later (cheap).

Latest posts

Back