Best, cheapest, quickest accredited nail course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KateJS

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm looking to increase my customer base and want to qualify as a Nail Technician and offer manicures and hand massages in my local area and have a particular interest in pampering the elderly and Gel/Shellac manicures.

Can anyone please recommend a good course I can do cheaply and quickly that is fully accredited and where I can get insured without a problem?

I don't have a huge budget and limited time but ideally it would be something I could do over a few days or a term.

All suggestions welcome!

Many thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Best and cheapest don't normally go together when talking about courses lol however I can recommend CND Shellac for the absolute beginner which is only a 2 day course and very reasonably priced too.
Welcome - Sweet Squared

The beauty academy do good quick diploma courses they are a good price and they use IBD and shellac.

I wouldn't say that the quickest course will be the best. It's a massive skill that you're learning so there's a reason why it's over a certain amount of time. Most people that opt for the quick courses end up not bothering doing the job or retraining with a full course as they don't feel knowledgable to up to a decent standard. Although it's all about practice, you still want to start as a good standard otherwise the small amount of clients that you get initially will be unimpressed and move on x

Not sure if this will help ure decision but I opted first for a home learn course thinking it would be a great idea get qualified quickly using the spare time I had, however even though I am now qualified I am not 100% confident to offer my services to anyone other than friends and family. So I am currently attending a local NSI training provider doing my level 3 nail services qualification which is 1000% better ok I will be training with them for 2 days per week until March 2015 however I feel confident I will walk out of there with amazing skills being able to offer served different enhancement techniques and offering advanced nail art. I just wish I had gone down this route first and not wasted a lot of money.

Where are you based.. Try nail harmony x

I agree, cheapest isn't always best and quickest isn't often cheapest or best.

Do your research and pick something that suits you, your needs/budget and what you intend to offer your clients.

Karaxxx

I would say Nail Harmony or Crystal Nails.

Deena have you done training with crystal nails?

Deena have you done training with crystal nails?

Yes, I have and been very pleased with it. They are great for both technical and art. I recommend them. :)

Latest posts

Back