Best client chair for nail station

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debbsxo

Reaction score
Hi all - I'm opening my new salon in the next couple of weeks & even though I have my nail desks I still haven't sourced the client chairs.

I have a French style theme going on & have been looking at the Louis style (shabby chic) chairs but am unsure if the ones with arms (like dining chair carvers) will be a problem or not.

Just wondered if anyone out there had this style & if there was ever a problem with things like not being able to get close enough to the table, clients resting their arms on the chair arms when you need to get access (!!!) or anything I haven't thought of.

I don't want to shell out a fortune on the chairs only to find they're not fit for purpose!

Any help/advice GREATLY appreciated.

Cheers
Debbs

I had exactly the same dilemma when furnishing my garage conversion. I searched ALOT and ended up with this one from Dunelm mill £99. Very cushioned and clients love it. Def best without arms xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407172188.190919.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407172224.202870.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407230469.724908.jpg

I went for one of each arms for myself and no arms for clients in case they are slightly larger you don't want them feeling uncomfortable. I search loads of places until I found someone to make what I wanted.

Good luck xx

View attachment 72037

I went for one of each arms for myself and no arms for clients in case they are slightly larger you don't want them feeling uncomfortable. I search loads of places until I found someone to make what I wanted.

Good luck xx

Hi can I ask where your desk is from?
Thanks in advance x

I had exactly the same dilemma when furnishing my garage conversion. I searched ALOT and ended up with this one from Dunelm mill £99. Very cushioned and clients love it. Def best without arms xxView attachment 71988View attachment 71989

Thanks Lisa - tried this one out in my local Dunelm today. Like it, just not sure about the colour but it might end up being the one!!

View attachment 72037

Good luck xx

Hi Weeleelee - these are lovely - where are they from?

Debbs x

Latest posts

Back