Best course for brow waxing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammy22

Reaction score
Hi could someone please recommend the best wax course for eyebrow shaping/design that takes into account face shapes etc. I have been on a basic course but didn't learn very much.

Thank you xx

I want to know aswell !

I want to know aswell !
Do u know of any Hun?
The only ones iv heard of is HD brows which is £1670
Kim lawless sounds fab but don't really know much about it that's a much better price at £250
But they're the only ones I've heard of...

Kim Lawless is highly recommended on here. Flirties is also a great company when it comes to lashes and brows.
http://www.flirties.co.uk

Flirties precision brows you learn alot about face and brow shapes and alot cheaper than HD [emoji2]

Hi there, I did myBrows with ellisons and I love it. Just like HD brows but not as expensive xx

Hi there, I did myBrows with ellisons and I love it. Just like HD brows but not as expensive xx
Where did you do the course Hun? Which city? And how much was it thank you xx

Oh I've been looking at the Ellisons mybrow course too as an alternative to HD. I just any justify the cost of HD as you're mainly buying into a brand which a lot of my clients don't know about. Would be really interested to know more about the mybrow course.

Oh I've been looking at the Ellisons mybrow course too as an alternative to HD. I just any justify the cost of HD as you're mainly buying into a brand which a lot of my clients don't know about. Would be really interested to know more about the mybrow course.

Hey! So I did it at college so it was a little cheaper. I got the kit with my training aswell which is always handy. What would you like to know? Xxx

Hey! So I did it at college so it was a little cheaper. I got the kit with my training aswell which is always handy. What would you like to know? Xxx
Have you trained in HD? What did the course include? Was it the seven step brow treatment? So consultation, tinting, waxing, tweezering, threading, trimming, finish (makeup) and aftercare? Were you taught threading or were you already able to do this? Thanks so much for your reply! Xx

With Flirties precision brows you go through the seven steps plus you are taught threading and you can get retail items and all your kit, training and some retail items included in you price [emoji106][emoji106]

Have you trained in HD? What did the course include? Was it the seven step brow treatment? So consultation, tinting, waxing, tweezering, threading, trimming, finish (makeup) and aftercare? Were you taught threading or were you already able to do this? Thanks so much for your reply! Xx

Not trained in HD myself but have used it at work to test it out. It was the seven step treatment just as you've said. We were taught threading but had to go home and practise as it was quickly done in training. I have got the hang of threading now but still prefer the waxing and only really use the threading for the corners of the brow hairs going towards the hair line? It is good and the kit you get lasts a while! You can also get an orb for your wax which is sooo handy. Xxx

The wax is also really easy to use and I find Clients are surprised about how non-painful it is xx

Hmmm I'm really interested in this has anyone done HiBrow training?

Latest posts

Back