Best eyelash extension company

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janerx90

Reaction score
Hi guys

I am thinking of booking on a eyelash extension course but want to canvas opinions as to which you think is the best make. I need a range of different lengths available as I will have some young girls who want to look like they have extensions in.

Thanks

Can't say too much about other companies training but I trained with Lash FX and am sooo unhappy with them.
Their training wasn't terrible but not recommendable and the starter kit is useless x

Have a look at the Wow factor website and look at Flirties my clients love em. :)

Flirties all the way!

I trained with Novalash and love them! After wearing Novalashes for over two years I chose them. I like the false lash effect and find it easy to create with Novalash as they have curly curly lashes in different lengths and thicknessess. Hope this helps :)

I trained with marvel lash and wouldn't recommend them, training is only for a day and once you have gone over the theory had lunch then come back you only have about 2 hours practice ( depending on how many people r in the class could be less than 2 hours) and then that's it, also only give you basic info, I found out lots more on here than on the course. X

I trained with Hollywood lashes I think they are great and starter kit contains everything

I trained with lash fx and could not fault my training. Might depend alot on your trainer but I feel totally supported after my training and can go back for additional half days if I want. I didn't feel it was all about money and my trainer is an excellent technician - I used her before she started training. I trained in Nottingham and would recommend to anyone in that area.

Tried a few nut I do love flirties they last the longest!

Trained with nouveau lash they were ok!!!

But I'm a total flirties fan now :)

Latest posts

Back