Best foot soaks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 93743

Reaction score
HI - I currently use all OPI product for my pedicures, love their products and I'm OPI trained

However I've fallen out of love with their pedicure foot soak. It doesn't smell of anything really, and doesn't create any bubbles or softness during the soak

I've ran out, and I'm reluctant to place an order for the foot soak, so wondering if anyone else has a really good foot soak they would like to recommend? :) as I'd like to give another one ago

Thanks x

HI - I currently use all OPI product for my pedicures, love their products and I'm OPI trained

However I've fallen out of love with their pedicure foot soak. It doesn't smell of anything really, and doesn't create any bubbles or softness during the soak

I've ran out, and I'm reluctant to place an order for the foot soak, so wondering if anyone else has a really good foot soak they would like to recommend? :) as I'd like to give another one ago

Thanks x

I could have written this. I plop two plops of footsoak in and hey presto NOTHING. I tried swishing it about and get three and a half bubbles which have gone before I can transfer it to the Client. I gabble on about the non foaming soak in case the Client thinks I am cutting corners and not putting anything in there x

All that jazz chocolate orange effervescent soak.
Smells amazing! All of my clients comment on it x

Pure Organics Spa pedicure is a 6 step system, but there is no reason you couldn't just use steps one and two (however, when you experience the full system you'll want it all!!)

Step one is diamond spa crystals, which can be fragranced with the cuticle oil of your choice (there are 5 fragrance options), followed by step two: Ocean salts, which are also fragrances beautifully.

Pure organics is available from the creative beauty group in the UK. Here is the official Facebook page: www.facebook.com/PureOrganicsUK

Bio sculptures potpourri soak - it smells gorgeous and has rose petals in it, I also like Cuccio foot salts & soaks x

Pure Organics Spa pedicure is a 6 step system, but there is no reason you couldn't just use steps one and two (however, when you experience the full system you'll want it all!!)

Step one is diamond spa crystals, which can be fragranced with the cuticle oil of your choice (there are 5 fragrance options), followed by step two: Ocean salts, which are also fragrances beautifully.

Pure organics is available from the creative beauty group in the UK. Here is the official Facebook page: www.facebook.com/PureOrganicsUK

Wow - sounds fab - will check it out - thanks

Bio sculptures potpourri soak - it smells gorgeous and has rose petals in it, I also like Cuccio foot salts & soaks x

Thanks tons - strangely enough I've bought some Cuccio Detox Foot salts today, they were reduced at Salon Services - I'm looking forward to trying them out - however I couldn't believe how dear they would of been full price, I'd have to add something onto my pedicure (cost wise) if I'm going to offer them as an ongoing service to my clients
Thanks tons for your thoughts - :)

Thanks tons - strangely enough I've bought some Cuccio Detox Foot salts today, they were reduced at Salon Services - I'm looking forward to trying them out - however I couldn't believe how dear they would of been full price, I'd have to add something onto my pedicure (cost wise) if I'm going to offer them as an ongoing service to my clients
Thanks tons for your thoughts - :)

The detox ones are different to the standard foot soaks - the detox foot soak is a treatment in itself, I charge £35 for this including a Somatology foot massage clients love it and it's 30 mins. The tubs of foot soak are not as expensive as detox if that helps x

The detox ones are different to the standard foot soaks - the detox foot soak is a treatment in itself, I charge £35 for this including a Somatology foot massage clients love it and it's 30 mins. The tubs of foot soak are not as expensive as detox if that helps x

Thanks yes it does help - I did a bit of research today and found that it could be a standalone
I'll check out the tubs of foot soak thanks
Did you train with Cuccio to do the foot massage or did you just pick it up from their instructions ?
Thanks

Thanks yes it does help - I did a bit of research today and found that it could be a standalone

I'll check out the tubs of foot soak thanks

Did you train with Cuccio to do the foot massage or did you just pick it up from their instructions ?

Thanks

Just the instructions - it's an easy massage to do x

Latest posts

Back