Best hair extension keratin glue sticks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracy83

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

My glue stick supplier seems to have vanished of the face of the earth and he supplied the best glue i have found yet!! such a shame!!
I was just wondering if anyone can recommmend a good glue stick supplier. The large 12mm sticks.

some i have used in the past go tacky after a while in the clients hair, dont roll in very well etc etc...this one was perfect and removed nice and easily.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi ladies.

My glue stick supplier seems to have vanished of the face of the earth and he supplied the best glue i have found yet!! such a shame!!
I was just wondering if anyone can recommmend a good glue stick supplier. The large 12mm sticks.

some i have used in the past go tacky after a while in the clients hair, dont roll in very well etc etc...this one was perfect and removed nice and easily.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Hi miss i saw your message i now suscribe to this forum i also see the date of your post did you find your glue sticks ? If not have something for you

Hi miss i saw your message i now suscribe to this forum i also see the date of your post did you find your glue sticks ? If not have something for you

Welcome to Salon Geek.

The poster you've quoted has not logged in since 2015.

In the meantime, please note that promotion, advertising or marketing of a company and/or products you represent is not allowed on Salon Geek, nor is bumping old threads to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back