Best hair extensions for holiday?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geecheska

Reaction score
I'm going away to magaluf in July and I'm really stuck on which type of extensions to get for whilst I'm away. I've been wearing extensions since I was 15 and have used micro ring and clip ins and have got on well with both. I slightly prefer micro rings as the woman who does mine is a god send lol!

I'm thinking if I went in the pool or anything micro rings would be easier to put up, I don't really use the pool anyway, more of a sunbather so I wouldn't say the extensions would come into much contact with chlorine as I know that is damaging. I would just be worried about them looking dry whilst I'm out there! Clips would most likely get around this but whilst I'm on holiday I don't really want to be spending my evenings preparing my clips and putting them in haha!

Has anyone had either for a holiday or could give me some advice on how to possibly keep micro rings looking lush through the duration of my holiday?

Thankyou xx

You could get a Mirco weft so best of both worlds I had Mirco rings on holiday and regretted it wish I just took my clip ins

Latest posts

Back