Best hair suppliers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashlingtonnx

Reaction score
Hello! I’m currently using glamorous lengths Indian Remy hair for my clients but they are finding less than a month their hair is going very ratty? What other suppliers are good?

Hi, I swear by AngelRemy hair I use it and wear it myself its the best quality for the price Ive found. Sometimes they do run out of stock and can take a while to get certain colours back, they have a good facebook page and you get trade discount. Hope this helps

Hello! I’m currently using glamorous lengths Indian Remy hair for my clients but they are finding less than a month their hair is going very ratty? What other suppliers are good?

Euphoria one are FAB! love them. Never had any complaints from customers using their hair and they are never out of stock.

They stock so many colours so I can usuallyfind a match for my clients. Xx

Sjk luxury usually get about 6 months from it and their Russian lasts over a year x

Try to get Russian remy hair the quality is much better and will last 9-12 months xx

Euphoriaone is great for Brazilian bit I've had a few complaints about her Indian Remy getting knotted so I'm after a new supplier, I have tried Hair Planet and Angel Remy. One was good and one was bad and I'm not sure which was which. Any suggestions?

Archie lloyds Russian hair lasts over a year x

I use Glamlox Hair Extensions quality is amazing.

Latest posts

Back