Best hair treatments for damaged hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shoelace

Reaction score
Could I have people's input and experience on hair treatments/products for damaged bleached hair please. I'm a massive fan of Redken but would be good to hear people's views on other brands/products that are also good.
Thanks 😊

Oh I think you have the best in redken 😉
, joico has kpak shampoo ,conditioner and a deep treat.
Surface is a new line that has Basseu oil(spelling?) it is awesome. Natural ingredients instead of chemicals for the scents. Btw the styling products have me excited to do updos 😃

A friend of mine had one of the aphogee treatments on her home bleached seriously damaged hair and it was a great improvement, I think it was the 2 step treatment maybe worth having a look at those x

http://www.biolustre.co.uk

this saved my hair 3 years ago I lost my hair was always bleach blonde and coloured Rihanna red and stupidly colour b4 twice then bleach to get back blonde ahhhhh lost it all nearly!! no hair line left at all and always snapping used the product (must follow instructions) then religiously use k-pak range by joico :)

Creation hair & lash extensions

Philip Kingsley elasticizer is fab

Philip Kingsley elasticizer is fab

I've heard such good things about Philip Kingsley! Have you tried any of his shampoos and conditioners? X

I'm a Redken girl and shot phase extreme by Redken is heaven.
All of their other treatments are beautiful aswell

Love the redken anti snap and Aveda damage remedy range

TiGi shampoo and conditioner range have some great ones for repairing damaged hair.

schwarzkopf time restore treatment

Paul Mitchell awapuhi keratin treatment is really good, they do a strengthening range too but the black awapuhi range is for chemically damaged and dry hair and you notice a difference just after a few uses, plus it smells amazing!

Latest posts

Back