Best hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxana8

Reaction score
Hy. I'm new in here. I'm intereseted of hair extensions. If someone can tell me a very good supplier, with good hair quality. I need for myself. I now have extensions from barbarella hair salon situated in northampton, they are lovely, very good quality. I want to change my colour( more light) so i need new ones and i don't know where to buy from. I've read lots of posts in here but... i'm not sure wich ones are true and really good
Please help me. Thank you

Hy. I'm new in here. I'm intereseted of hair extensions. If someone can tell me a very good supplier, with good hair quality. I need for myself. I now have extensions from barbarella hair salon situated in northampton, they are lovely, very good quality. I want to change my colour( more light) so i need new ones and i don't know where to buy from. I've read lots of posts in here but... i'm not sure wich ones are true and really good
Please help me. Thank you

Anybody? Please!!!

Why don't you go back to the salon and have a new set ?

Hi, the salon I work at use rapture extensions there great for your hair because they are tape so there's no tension on your actual hair so it's better in the long run, I love mine and the condition of the hair is really good :) there so soft and silky I just love them x

If you want a proper job let the fitter buy the hair for you, it does my head in when people go buy their own hair for me to fit, I have no control over the quality then, which means only my fitting is covered with insurance, when the glue/bond gets yucky they try to blame me when it's the crap hair they've given me to work with!

If you want a proper job let the fitter buy the hair for you, it does my head in when people go buy their own hair for me to fit, I have no control over the quality then, which means only my fitting is covered with insurance, when the glue/bond gets yucky they try to blame me when it's the crap hair they've given me to work with!

I know what you say, but i fit them myself :) is just the problem i don't know where to buy quality hair here in uk

Latest posts

Back