Best hairdressing courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hello, I'm looking for some advice on what hairdressing courses to take, Iv been looking at hob salons but don't know anyone that's been on one of there courses. would ideally like to do a toni and guy one or sasson but at the minute I cant afford them.
iv been in the business for 5 years and want a course that's going to widen my skills and basically look good on my CV. any advice?
thanks geeks

HOB have a good reputation, compare the cost. Sassoon course are worth saving up and waiting for x

I've just done the Sassoon Classic cutting course and got to say it was well worth the money and being skint for a month lol! Will definitely look good on a CV too. I'm saving for my next course with them now :)

Hi Amy, may I ask how long you've been hairdressing for? I was wondering about the Sassoon classic cutting course but wondered if it only focussed on the basics or would you recommend it for experienced hairdressers? Thanks.

I've been hairdressing two years and would say cutting is my strongest point and I learnt a lot on that course. They do a creative cutting course too :) x

Thanks Amy. That's really useful to know.

May I also ask - were there many students in a group? It's a lot of money with travel and hotel costs on top so I need to be certain it will be worth my while. x

No problem! It started off as 11 then we finished as 8. I don't know if that's always the case though I think they're usually smaller. I definitely learnt so much and they're skills you can actually use in the salon if that makes sense. At first I was a bit worried it was all going to be wacky hairstyles but they weren't! It's a very intense course x

hello, I'm looking for some advice on what hairdressing courses to take, Iv been looking at hob salons but don't know anyone that's been on one of there courses. would ideally like to do a toni and guy one or sasson but at the minute I cant afford them.
iv been in the business for 5 years and want a course that's going to widen my skills and basically look good on my CV. any advice?
thanks geeks

I am also looking for some information this stuff too.

I am interested in information about the pay difference between working in a salon or from working freelance going to peoples addresses.

Latest posts

Back