Best hand cream for dry cracked skin?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O'keefes working hands, I swear this is the BEST handcream ever, its for working hands that crack and split and I used it as a full body moisturiser when I was taking medication that dried my skin out. When I first got it I literally told everyone they should get it because I was so amazed, my friends said I should advertise for them. You can get it from amazon and ebay for about £4, if you get it you wont be disapointed xx

Jessica 'La Remedi' serum .. amazing. As is the Jessica hand cream.

I can second the LaRemedi serum; it's a miracle worker on very dry and cracked hands!

E45 cream is amazing!!

Sent from my C1905 using SalonGeek mobile app

I get a really sore crack on my thumb, I think it's the cold weather and having my hands in water constantly looking after my toddler son!

I have found this to be fanastic:

- aqueous cream
- tea tree oil

Mix in a little tub with a lid and keep it by your bed. I slap a load on my hands every night and it seems to really moisturise and heal the cracks fast! It's cheap too! X

This may sound wierd but my dad is a veterinarian and I am a beauty therapist so I used to also get very dry sore hands and my friend at the hotel I work at also suffers from red swollen cracked hands and my dad gave me "milking cream" for cattle. It comes in a 500g tub and is cheap. It is rich in lanolin and other vitamins. If t helps for cattle teets I thought this is dodgy but honestly it smells bad but if u mix a bit of tea tree oil it is fine. Use it before bed and during work it is fabulous. And isn't that greasy.
True story.

Beauty at your finger tips!

Palm balm by temple spa! It is amazing doesn't leave hands feeling greasy either just soaks right into the skin and moisturises xxx

Kerry 💕

If you don't like the greasy feeling put some Solar Oil on the dry bits before bed for an intensive treatment & use your OPI or other handcream during the day :)

I suffer with dry cracked hands quite badly and I've tried alot of creams!! The only thing I've found that's helped so far is nivea in the blue pot,not the white pot. Its extremely thick and used with cotton gloves at night I've found a big improvement the following day :)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

Steam cream. Amazing! Rich, smells lovely but doesn't feel greasy.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have never heard of this before. Where do you get it from?

Cnd hand creams are fantastic xx

Elizabeth Arden's Eight hour cream, the original.

It's the best. Apply before bed and wear cotton gloves.

I had a similar problem, but, luckily, I've solved it with the help of paraffin. Paraffin softens hands very effectively. Grease your hands with cream and dip them in warm paraffin. Your hands will become soft and elastic. Do this procedure every day and you will notice positive changes pretty soon.

Latest posts

Back