Best hard gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emsint

Reaction score
I am trained with Entity but looking to find out what in your opinion is the best hard gel and what brands have you tried?

I've been recommended ibd by 2 people so far...

Thanks in advance! X

Hi. I use IBD, crystal nails, ink London, Cuccio and perfect nails. All of them are fine from my point of view

CND Brisa is the best I've ever used.

CND Brisa ❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:
Hi. I use IBD, crystal nails, ink London, Cuccio and perfect nails. All of them are fine from my point of view

Thanks can I ask why you use so many different ones? X

I use Nail GaGa they are fantastic and very helpful x

Have you tried any others? X
I've tried many over the years I trained with CND so Brisa will always be my gel on my clients, however I recently tried the ink London hard gels and I was impressed also Cuccio structure gel is nice to work with, those 2 brands stand out for me as I like to try different products on myself and family/friends. I'm waiting for nail mail of the full collection of the gel bottle builder gels in a bottle as I've heard good things and I adore their gel polishes!

I can't fault Gelish Hard Gel! Xx

Second vote for Gelish hard gel!

Gelish hard gel :) x

IBD hard gel... but also InkLondon Ijel... is really good.... and will possibly be my new fav as it is loads kinder on my pocket x

Not trained in hard gel waiting for INKs training but I love their iJel for playing about on myself! Found it much easier to work with than any others I've tried!

I have bought a little try kit of ibd let's see how that goes!

Ladies with Gelish hard gel, How much do you charge? Xx

Latest posts

Back