Best/hard wearing gel polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairfairy1904

Hair fairy
Reaction score
Hi all just wondering which brand you consider to be the most hard wearing/long lasting gel uv polish?
Thank you in advance

Hello 😊,
I think they are all good in their own ways but since I retrained with Gelish, my nails have been in amazing condition and the same for my clients. I am a reformed nail biter and after a terrible set of acrylics they would always break halfway down my nail bed. I work Gelish Hard Gel enhancements for a couple of months to help this grow out and now only have Gelish on my natural nails and I am so pleased with the growth. They aren't great long talons but from the size that they work before I trained to now it's a huge difference and they are so strong and in fantastic condition 😊 I have heard amazing things about shellac and some of the other brands on here as well so it's really what you find works for you at the person
My polish has been on nearly 3 weeks and I wash up every day, garden and clean without wearing gloves as I have an allergy to them and minor in great condition and haven't lifted at all 😊 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406538387.069271.jpg

They look fab! Well done! I'm not a nail tech but have been doing my owns gels for over a year now. I'm a hairdresser so my hands are always in water. I felt so bad calling my nail lady every time a nail lifts off. At least now I can reapply one nail at a time myself. Looking to probably purchase gelish as it usually lasts longer on my nails from past experience. Thankyou for your advice xx

Latest posts

Back