Best hot air styler brush for curls?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladybird

Reaction score
Hi. - just popping over from nail forum to find out if anyone can recommend a good hot air styler brush for curls - the one that is a hair dryer and barrel brush in one.

I'm not too interested in volume - just curls - I'm off on holiday at the weekend and really want to create my own curly blow dry :). I bought a curling wand but it hasn't given me the desired look that my hairdresser is so good at!

Many thanks - I've tried to convince my hairdresser to come with me!!! But she's all booked up!!!! Lol!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370340591.148249.jpg hiya hun I used to use this bout 10yrs ago (before I was a hairdresser! Lol) I loved it and I no they still sell them my friend brought one from the Wholesalers last week! She also loves it! Before unwinding your hair from the brush give it a cold blast to set it a little 😊 hth x

View attachment 35635 hiya hun I used to use this bout 10yrs ago (before I was a hairdresser! Lol) I loved it and I no they still sell them my friend brought one from the Wholesalers last week! She also loves it! Before unwinding your hair from the brush give it a cold blast to set it a little 😊 hth x

Many thanks - I will have a look !! Most of the one I've seen focus on root volume , whereas I want curly curls lol!

I have a baby liss one cost £50 from Argos they do two diff sizes I have the bigger one , best purchase I've ever made x

Latest posts

Back