Best iPad in salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really tempted....is it £15 per month for everything? For Ovatu that is, I'm all paper. Also I have no wifi in the salon...is it possible to update client records ect without wifi connection? I use my mobile data at work and constantly on my phone taking appointments through fb...
I just have me in the salon and they said £10 a month. I guess more users. More cost.

Have wifi put in. Mine costs me £4 more than my phone line alone. Bargain!

I don't have a phone line.. there's no phone points in my place any one have an idea of price for that? Or buying a dongle to plug in for data maby? X

You can ring and enquire how much it would be to put one in.

I put one in for £100 I think? A couple of years ago.

I'm really tempted....is it £15 per month for everything? For Ovatu that is, I'm all paper. Also I have no wifi in the salon...is it possible to update client records ect without wifi connection? I use my mobile data at work and constantly on my phone taking appointments through fb...
I'm using the free one it does what I need it too which is track all my clients spending/discounts and holds all their details. I will still be using paper for the time being at the moment though x x

Latest posts

Back