Best laser or light hair removal?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*sarah*

Pmu Geek
Reaction score
Hi guys have saved up my pennies to get laser/or light hair removal, have been doing some research but really just wanted some pros advice on which system will give the best results?
I'm looking to have the same as a hollywood wax if you know what I mean! lol any advice really appreciated.

Sarah xx

For such a sensitive area it must be a system which you can withstand and will not irritate too much. The only system I am aware of which would be a good one to consider is the Soprano XL. If you do a google search of salons in your area which provide this machine it may be worth going in for a free consultation. The machine is supposed to be pain free (!) havn't tried it myself but consultation and patch test will help you to choose. Good luck :)

Thanks pinkbunny :biggrin: I had phoned around a few salons in fife, but to be honest I was'nt impressed with the info given, thinking I would be best to go to a specilist or a clinic? did call the clinic I had my teeth whiten at but they told me they would'nt to the full hollywood (they use the gentlelase)
I had called a lady not far from me who uses Chromolite-ep advanced laser hair removal, (got the info from her website as her husband advised she was in hospital just now)
Had a look for clinics using laser suggested too found some in edinburgh.
Just not really sure what to go for as I want the hollywood and have a mixture or dark hair and finer light brown hair and blonde downy hair too!
So thought the laser would be better than the IPL?
If anyone can give me some info about what to do or know of a clinic near me I'd really appreciate it, kinda losing the plot with researching it lol xx

Latest posts

Back