Best mobile hooded dryer and rollers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmamakeup

Reaction score
Does anyone know of the best mobile hooded dryer to use? I'm also looking for a good place to get some good rollers from for setting for bridal hair. When i did make-up for one of my brides recently, the hairdresser used A Vidal Sassoon bonnet. It looked good but does anyone have any views on this and if there is a better alternative, please let me know.

Many thanks

hi,
ive just bought, and used a few times a portable Babyliss hood dryer. it has a handle on the top so its easy to carry and it folds down for easy storage.
hope that helps
x

Hi, I've been using a babyliss hood dryer now for a couple of years & its great!x

I've used the babyliss hood dryer for years, love it. Though I only found out last week it is height adjustable! Don't know how I have never known this!
My mum was a hairdresser and had one from at least the early 80's, possibly late 70's and I'm still using it at home now! Built to last

I use a Vidal sasson hood dryer, you can find them in the argos catalogue for about £25. They may be cheap and available on the high street and not a professional supplier but I've had mine for a year with no problems and it's is very small and lightweight.
I would highly recommend it!

i have a babylis one from Argos :) its lasted me 3 years and is still going strong, and i think it only cost me about £17! :)

I use my very very old Ronson blow up hood dryer.
Its light, portable and has its own little suitcase to carry it around in.

I got mine on ebay because they don't make them anymore. They were made in the 60s, 70s and early 80s. Obviously these sort of dryers would have to be checked by an electrician.

They are great for elderly clients who have sets ect. But I would use a solid hood dryer like the Babyliss for thick or long hair.

:):)

Hi everyone

Many thanks for your replies. I've ended up going for the Vidal Sassoon bonnet and so far so good - fingers crossed! :) I'm intending on doing dry sets on my brides - wish m luck!

Latest posts

Back