Best moisturising creams

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suse82

Reaction score
Hi there I'm actually a hair geek and I'm just after some advice. I'm in my early 30's and I'm struggling with my skin at the moment. It's changing so I feel like I need to change my products. My skin is quite dry in areas especially on my forehead and cheeks but my chin can be quite oily and is prone to spots. I also feel I have quite a lot of wrinkles on my dryer areas. I'm wondering what is best to use eg which brands to use, whether to use a moisturising cream or an anti wrinkle cream or both? Best foundation for coverage without drying my skin out further. I'd be really grateful for any advice. Thanks.

Hi Suse, there are 2 brands which I can recommend for you. Environ products are based on vitamin A, they're excellent, they help to normalise the skin, balance dry and oily areas and most skins are lacking in vitamin A so most skins react very well.

The other one is Dermaviduals. The range is designed so the therapist can tailor the products to your skin and as your skin changes, the therapist can alter the ingredients. Look at ID skincare - UK distributor of Dermaviduals for a salon in your area.

That sounds great, I'll look those up. Thanks very much for your help.

Latest posts

Back