Best online booking system for clients to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilysMummy

Reaction score
Hi
Anyone use a booking system online that their clients can book in through and any recommendations please?

Thank you

Hi

Anyone use a booking system online that their clients can book in through and any recommendations please?

Thank you

I've been using Ovatu, it has online booking & much more. They do a free 30 day trial x

Thank you for the reply.

I will check it out :)

Salon iris has been fab for my business. The online booking is great. It takes clients a little while to get used to but we had about 8 online bookings in one day yesterday. That's 8 bookings without having to text/email/call clients back, leave messages, wait for them to call back and so on!

Vic x

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

I use Timely which I find great and not as expensive as the big salon software packages 😀

Hi Guys

I've been reading this thread and thought i would add a litle post to see if we can assist you in any way.

At Ovatu we try to over come both of these issues and more, we offer a free 30 day trial with no upfront costs and no card details required, so if you don't like the software you don't have to use it or live in fear that we have any of your payment details.

We offer free support and training to all UK & Ireland customers, we also support, IOS, android web application, the software is fully cloud based so you can log into it from anywhere at any time.

There is no limit to the number of devices you can operate on the software, as all of our pricing is based on the number of staff that you employ.

The software starts as low as £15 per month and we aim to do all we can to help you get things setup and running as smoothly as possible, what's more were not a company that just works 9 - 5 and makes you log a support ticket before we speak to you, you can call within reason all day no matter how small or large your query is.

Also when running the software on any IOS device should your internet connection ever go down you have the peace of mind that the app will continue to run and once you are back online the app will then sync all of your data back to your cloud server.

Ovatu has also got the ability to accept online bookings live with your own diary and will notify you when a new booking arrives, from the online bookings platform you can also accept deposits and payments.

Take a look, the web address is Ovatu Manager - Home the software is also available for download at the app store and Google play store, and if you have any questions you are more than welcome to call our offices on 01604 238808 where we are always happy to help.

Latest posts

Back