Best place for patch test

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julia_james

Reaction score
hi where is the best place to do a patch test for eyelash tinting
we were told at college to do it behind the ear but my client is working the next day and shes worried that the stain will be too obvious
also for the patch test is it just a case of mixing the peroxide with the tint or just tint alone

Yes you will need to add peroxide as well. Just add 3 or 4 drops to the tint. I don't think a tiny little stain is going to very noticeable! You could put some in the crook of her arm but it's going to be just as noticeable!

You mix the tint as you would for doing the treatment.
I always do my test patches on the inside of the wrist it doesn't leave a stain for very long as tint is not designed to stain skin only hair :hug:

im having a real blergh moment

when i put the tint on the backof te ear how long should i leave it before wiping it off how long do i stay to watch for a reaction?

You don't wipe it of otherwise what's the point in doing a patch test-lol.
You apply it with a cotton bud behind her ear and then send her on her merry way. She needs to keep the tint on and then when she comes back tomorow you can check if there has been an erection.

lol thanks that makes more sense

[/COLOR][/B]
you can check if there has been an erection.[/quote]

:-DAngelina I couldnt help but laugh think you have mispelt reaction, brilliant x
Posted via Mobile Device

pmsl just noticed that.
how should i check for this??????????? without smiling

I was taught to place the tint on leave for 5 mins to develop then wipe the excess off.
This of course will all depend on the company you use :hug:

I was taught to place the tint on leave for 5 mins to develop then wipe the excess off.
This of course will all depend on the company you use :hug:

this is what we were taught too thats why i was confused
i use hive tint

Latest posts

Back