Best place to advertise??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nelly

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have a query I hope you can help me with. Apart from the Recruitment section on here can you advise where would be the best place to advertise for an experienced nail technician? It's for a salaried senior position in a new venture. Attractive salary + benefits etc. I was going to advertise in the local press but do people still check their local paper for jobs?? Or is there somewhere else I could target beauty/nail professionals in particular? Any help/tips much appreciated. Many thanks.:)

hi, i have just put an advert in the local paper looking for someone to rent a chair from me and had not one phone call :( got a wee piece in the salon window and i have also placed an ad on gumtree. thinking of calling the local college to see if there is anyone that may be doing advanced courses who may be interested. hope this helps you x

Thanks Kimberley, I did wonder about the local press - it seems a bit of an old-fashioned to look for work now everything is online. I thought of trying the local college but we do need someone with experience as it will be partly a managerial role. Our local press is VERY expensive too so I'm not sure it will be a worthwhile investment. Thanks for the swifty response:)

I am unsure how to go about it but the Jobcentre now have a website where you can search for work - may be worth contacting them and seeing if there is a fee attached to the listing of a job vacancy :)

Thanks for that - I'll give it a try. If anyone is in Bucks and is interested let me know!!:green:

Hi the best place besides here is The Beauty Guild advertise for employed or self employed i've rented 3 beauty rooms through these plus another one is hairandbeautyjobs.com hope this helps
Nikky Nails

Latest posts

Back