Best products for hair health and growth

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lois Edwards

Reaction score
Heya
I’m looking into finding the best hair products for fabulous healthy strong hair
And to boost the growth.
I know and use olaplex and this is fab for strength but I also know I still need to add the moisture and protein (if needed one highlighted or damaged hair) for the best results.
Does anyone have anymore knowledge they can share
Also any tried tested growth thickening products
Thanks

Watermans grow me shampoo. hands down the only thing thats worked for me, my hair is naturally very thin and hardly grows but now its really thickening up and the length is unreal. would defo recommend them xx

Watermans grow me shampoo. hands down the only thing thats worked for me, my hair is naturally very thin and hardly grows but now its really thickening up and the length is unreal. would defo recommend them xx

Brilliant thankyou for the recommendation x

Heya
I’m looking into finding the best hair products for fabulous healthy strong hair
And to boost the growth.
I know and use olaplex and this is fab for strength but I also know I still need to add the moisture and protein (if needed one highlighted or damaged hair) for the best results.
Does anyone have anymore knowledge they can share
Also any tried tested growth thickening products
Thanks
I've also tried so many products/shampoos ect and at last found a brilliant brand.
All Maria Nila are great but have been trailing their Head and Heal and loving the results so far.
Very fine hair and have my extensions out and feeling ok about it lol, for the first time in years.
I am interested to try the watermarks grow me though

Honestly the watermans shampoo is amazing! I should start getting commission from them the amount of times i recommend the stuff haha!

Its also sulphate free so amazing for extensions xx

Honestly the watermans shampoo is amazing! I should start getting commission from them the amount of times i recommend the stuff haha!

Its also sulphate free so amazing for extensions xx

Do you use the serum or just the shampoo and conditioner?

Just the shampoo really, I used to use the conditioner but it made my hair really greasy so sometimes mix it with my normal conditioner but tbh i think its the shampoo that makes the difference. never used the serum x

Ahh ok good because I hardly every condition my hair!!
Just bought the Shampoo, fingers crossed it works for me!

Advanced Nutrition Programme. :)
They have a supplement called Nail Science, for hair & nails, containing Zinc, Biotin & Copper - all the goodies necessary for optimum growth.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back