Best professional makeup courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nichola88

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Just wondering what the best makeup courses are to attend.. I've seen like 3 hour courses online but don't see how they can really teach you everything when your new to makeup.. Any other recommendations ladies?!?

Thanks

I would recommend School of Makeup in Stockport. I see you're in Wigan so should be accessible for you.

Hey Ladies,

Just wondering what the best makeup courses are to attend.. I've seen like 3 hour courses online but don't see how they can really teach you everything when your new to makeup.. Any other recommendations ladies?!?

Thanks

I wouldn't recommend an online course.

Essential beauty school in St Helens do vtct level 3 makeup courses.

recently seen vtct makeup artistry l3 for 30 weeks and 12 week make up photographic course and media makeup course for 30 was in leeds . which one is best as I can do makeup on ppl already but still need confidence. by the way makeup is Mac Pro makeup corse.

recently seen vtct makeup artistry l3 for 30 weeks and 12 week make up photographic course and media makeup course for 30 was in leeds . which one is best as I can do makeup on ppl already but still need confidence. by the way makeup is Mac Pro makeup corse.

Any vtct course is worth doing because it is a recognised qualification. In terms of which one to do, it is worth looking at their website because each qualification they offer has an assessment logbook and taking a look at this logbook will show you what area of makeup each qualification consists of.

Hi I've recently been on a make up course with Melanie Doyle. MelVic Make Up Academy in Warrington. She was brilliant. She has so much experience, working on Downton Abbey, Miss World, London Fashion week. She writes a column for ilash mag, judges the make up at the shows ......... I would highly recommend her Ex

Latest posts

Back