Best real Russian remy hair supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurar4444

Reaction score
Who is the Best real Russian remy hair supplier ? I currently use transform extensions but they only sell in 18" and my clients are needing 16" and 20" I am newly qualified and trying to find suppliers for different types of hair..
Russian
Mongolian
Indian
And a company that isn't always out of stock
Thanks guys x

Transform do up to 22"

Transform xtentions only do 18" in nano sorry guys if I forgot to mention it's only in nanos I am looking for x

They do 16 and 20 in nano mongolian not sure on the Russian though

They do 16 and 20 in nano mongolian not sure on the Russian though

Do you prefer the mongolian to the russian cheryl?

I personally wear the Mongolian and tend to fit more of it as its affordable and fits my customers price bracket I do get the odd few every month who prefer the Russian but I'd say its down to personal preference

I personally wear the Mongolian and tend to fit more of it as its affordable and fits my customers price bracket I do get the odd few every month who prefer the Russian but I'd say its down to personal preference

So its mainly due to the price efficiency that you prefer it?

Do you reckon the russian lasts longer than the mongolian?

We might be able to help, if you want to check out our website you'll find all of our available ranges.
Alternatively drop me an email and I can send you out some samples - [email protected]
Hope that helps!

My client on Friday wanted the Russian but 18 too much for her hair so she had to settle with the 16 Mongolian.
Still can't find 16" Russian anywhere

My client on Friday wanted the Russian but 18 too much for her hair so she had to settle with the 16 Mongolian.
Still can't find 16" Russian anywhere

You could've cut it?

Can I ask how long the Mongolian lasts ?

We have just started stocking genuine Slavic Russian hair, in both single drawn and double drawn, loose or can be tipped for a small extra fee. We will be getting more in over the next few weeks.

Archie Lloyds hair extensions sell fabulous Russian hair. One of my customers has had hers refitted a few times, I think it is about a year old now. I am very impressed with it.

Yes Archie lloyds Russian hair is very good!

Archie Lloyds hair extensions sell fabulous Russian hair. One of my customers has had hers refitted a few times, I think it is about a year old now. I am very impressed with it.
Can i ask how long the order takes on average from archies, im thinking of using them as they seem to do a good range of colours and up to 26 inch in length, but i dont want my clients to have to wait too long to have the hair fitted xx

If you need genuine Russian hair at good price try to source the hair yourself direct from Russia.

If you need genuine Russian hair at good price try to source the hair yourself direct from Russia.
I was thinking of doinf
i was thinking of doing that too, but i wouldnt know where to start with sourcing hair !

We currently have in a small amount of Slavic Russian hair. We will be getting more colours in soon, it's mostly a good single drawn 18" but also have some Double Drawn that we make ourselves to ensure the lengths of hairs are the same. x We can also make stick tips of any size and also flat tips with Italian Keratin. Along with our remover that is the best on the market.

I did a fitting in Sept 15, 140 mongolian nano rings. The lady still has them now, the hair is in great condition. x

Latest posts

Back