Best Shellac course and kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AIRspraytanning

Reaction score
I am currently doing Mobile spray tanning and want to add another treatment to my list and am keen on doing shellac nails. Can anyone recommend a good course and kit?? I'm just outside London (south east).
Also would anyone recommend doing waxing over shellac?

I'm not sure if you're allowed to do the shellac course unless you have the manicure/pedicure qualification? My trainer made me give them a copy of my certificate to send to CND for my log on.
What do you mean waxing over shellac?

As the above poster has said you will need to be manicure qualified before you can do a shellac course.

For information on kits and the price of the shellac course you will need to contact sweet squared who will be able to give you the correct information as they are the official distributors for CND.

xxx

I'm not sure if you're allowed to do the shellac course unless you have the manicure/pedicure qualification? My trainer made me give them a copy of my certificate to send to CND for my log on.
What do you mean waxing over shellac?

I think the OP meant does anyone recommend doing a waxing course instead of a shellac course to run alongside their tanning business ;) x

Latest posts

Back