Best storage solutions for beauty kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claireyfairy

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm looking for storage advice pls, cases/trolleys/boxes? I am vacating my beauty room and need to get everything stored in smallest space possible, but still accessible. I have the works to put away.... Shellac, waxing, spray tanning, facial stuff, mani/pedi products.... Would love to know what you use and any pics if u can. Thank you so much, I'm in despair looking at all my bits [emoji15]

Hi, I have trolleys similar to these in my salon. The shelve ones are good for storing and displaying products, tissues, price lists etc. The drawer ones I use for all the bits people don't need to see! Like waxing bits, spray tanning, tinting. I have a nail desk which has 6 drawers and a 4 drawer trolley for all my nail bits because I have a ridiculous amount! I'm a little bit obsessed :confused: they're really handy as you can wheel them around to where you need them.
image.png image.png

Thank you for your reply, I was thinking something more like a case on wheels/bags though so it can be locked away from the kids!

I have a roo cube for my gel polish....fantastic!!! Love it x

Just in case of any use to anyone I've just taken delivery of the roo Congo trolley which is on sale at mo. I've managed to get all my mani/pedi/gel polish/lash treatment stuff in so can be stored away neatly from the kids and can use for odd mobile appointment too ( although it's pretty large and heavy when full so not sure the best for full time mobile therapists! And it's really pretty! Lol the rest of my stuff is stuffed in my wardrobe [emoji53] but the treatments I will be doing mainly will be at hand [emoji3]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1462114044.869870.jpg

Hi, I have trolleys similar to these in my salon. The shelve ones are good for storing and displaying products, tissues, price lists etc. The drawer ones I use for all the bits people don't need to see! Like waxing bits, spray tanning, tinting. I have a nail desk which has 6 drawers and a 4 drawer trolley for all my nail bits because I have a ridiculous amount! I'm a little bit obsessed :confused: they're really handy as you can wheel them around to where you need them.
View attachment 196501 View attachment 196502

Where did you get those trolleys from?, an ordinary shelf trolley seems to be like gold dust! lol!

I've got shelf trolleys that just came from eBay x

Latest posts

Back