Best supplier for hair extensions, mainly nano?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lacey Bearder

Reaction score
I'e used glamorous lengths and routes just doesn't seem thick enough and wanted to offer a 100% russian range

Archie lloyds x

I use Russian nanos from Glamlox hair extensions x

I use and wear myself angel remy hair - its not the cheapest but it is the best ive worm, can recommend them highly

Angel remy and euphoria one x

Archie Lloyds I wear it myself to x

Euphoria one russain and brazillian gold nanos are gorgeous I use them on my clients and one of my client is having her 5th refit with her brazillian gold!

Archie Lloyds aren’t good at all, they are very dry and tangled straight away.

Archie Lloyds aren’t good at all, they are very dry and tangled straight away.
And it's Chinese, not Russian at all. I've seen the market flooded with cheap "Russian" hair in the last few years. The Chinese manufacturers have learnt to work the hair without removing the cuticle and unfortunately some suppliers are cashing in on this. Genuine Slavic Russian hair is so scarce that most extensionists and their clients haven't come across it and have nothing to compare this fake "Russian" hair with.

I'e used glamorous lengths and routes just doesn't seem thick enough and wanted to offer a 100% russian range

Request samples from Euphoria one, you won't be dissapointed.

Best I've found for the price. X

Hey Lacey,

We are a London based Russian/Slavic boutique hair extension brand, supplying 110% Russian and Slavic hair, which with the right aftercare can last for years. We source the hair ourselves to make sure the quality is at the highest level.
We can provide hair for nano ring application, and supply virgin hair as well as coloured. Our web-shop will be up and running very soon, in the meantime you can get in touch by PM.

Latest posts

Back