Best tape hair extensions remover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa pink

Reaction score
Hi geeks I'm having a mare removing tape extensions can anyone recommend a good quick remover please x

Hi, I have seen this shampoo which has a good product description although I have not tried it yet as not ready to remove my tape ins for another few weeks.

https://www.prestigehairextensions.com/bond-breaker-shampoo-10oz-walker-tape/

Quote from description of this product 'For removing your hair system, simply use Bond Breaker to shampoo your hair. For skin bases, be sure to focus on the outer edge of the base and for lace bases, just lather it up and allow it to seep thru the lace. Bond Breaker does all the heavy lifting for you, as it breaks down the adhesive bond and whisks the residue away from your hair and scalp'

So I would assume that you can remove your TAPE IN Extensions with this product although obviously there are other stand alone removers out there but you still need to shampoo the hair afterwards when using these products as they generally leave a sticky residue and remnants of glue on the hair and weft, tape in or any other glued in methods.

Last edited:
That shampoo isn't for removing extensions.. it's for remove the residue left behind after you've removed the extensions.

I've used Walkers tape remover & options and options is the best

That shampoo isn't for removing extensions.. it's for remove the residue left behind after you've removed the extensions.

I've used Walkers tape remover & options and options is the best
Do you use the 50/50 or the regular one from options?

And it can be used for removal of tape ins as Lisa Pink was enquiring about according to the manufacturer Walker Tape. See the quote on my previous reply from their web page description, it dissolves the glue between the sandwiched tape ins to aid removal.

Hi Lisa, We supply hair extensions, tools and accessories! Get in touch with us and find out how you can get a trade account with us as well

SJK 50/50 is fab x

Hi geeks I'm having a mare removing tape extensions can anyone recommend a good quick remover please x
Hi,
Not that I can help with removing the residue (but we have used an alcohol solution) but we're interested to know if you can recommend a good tape in hair extension supplier?
Thanks

I don't know! I get mine through prestige! What's the difference?
She told me 50/50 was stronger but it wasn't as strong as transforms one, I ordered the regular this time hopefully it's stronger haven't tried it yet

Are you confusing the keratin bond removers from options with the tape adhesive remover they started selling more recently? It's not on the older price lists.

Are you confusing the keratin bond removers from options with the tape adhesive remover they started selling more recently? It's not on the older price lists.
I'd diddnt specify what type is was it's on a spread sheet with HR50/50 or HR (something else) both were labelled hair extension remover

The tape remover from options is more expensive than the alcohol keratin remover , send them an email to clarify if you have the up to date price list.

Latest posts

Back