Best threading course in Manchester / North West please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ibi Lashes

Reaction score
Hi

I did a threading course a couple of years ago - the course was very short, just a morning, and I was left not very confident.

I want a really good thorough threading course which teaches you to do it in a chair, not a bed, or as well as a bed.

I'm mostly mobile and can't bear having to take my bed everywhere, would prefer to take my kit and do the client sat in a chair (their chair).

Preferably around Manchester/North West area.

THANKS

Hi, I have done a threading course in Bolton with HB training. They only do small classes and the trainer was lovely. I came away from it feeling quite confident, although I still did lots of practice on friends and family before offering it in salon, as it takes a while to get your speed up x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Another vote for hb in bolton x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi ladies

Was it based on a bed or a chair?

My course was on a bed but I want to learn in a chair. For some reason I just can't do it in the chair which seems more practical for mobile clients!!

I want a second course to be more confident with shaping and specifically so I can do it in a chair.

Are there many who do it mobile, or just in salons?

I'll give HB a call.

Any others?

THANKS

Latest posts

Back