Best travel hairdryer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tina67

Reaction score
Hi Hair geeks, I'm looking for the best travel hairdryer, I've had them in the past and the nozzle is always wide, I need a slim nozzle to straighten my frizzy hair - any ideas where I can get one and it has to be powerful too as I'm going to a very humid country. Many thanks in advance :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Hair geeks, I'm looking for the best travel hairdryer, I've had them in the past and the nozzle is always wide, I need a slim nozzle to straighten my frizzy hair - any ideas where I can get one and it has to be powerful too as I'm going to a very humid country. Many thanks in advance :)

Not a travel hair dryer as such but it is light, around 12.6ozs +/- has all the other reqisites you want including a diffuser, cold shot button, etc., etc., but honestly you'd be better reading about it yourself - Salon Series Ultralight Ionic Hair Dryer look on Amazon.

Not a travel hair dryer as such but it is light, around 12.6ozs +/- has all the other reqisites you want including a diffuser, cold shot button, etc., etc., but honestly you'd be better reading about it yourself - Salon Series Ultralight Ionic Hair Dryer look on Amazon.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back