Best type of hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlaharlow94

Reaction score
Hey ladies I wanted to know what type of hair Extension do you find the best for not damaging hair and that lasts well? I know it depends on who does it type of hair etc etc I recently had a micro weft and clumps of my hair are still coming out :(
Thank you in advance
Ps sorry if I have posted in the wrong section! Xxx

Hey ladies I wanted to know what type of hair Extension do you find the best for not damaging hair and that lasts well? I know it depends on who does it type of hair etc etc I recently had a micro weft and clumps of my hair are still coming out :(
Thank you in advance
Ps sorry if I have posted in the wrong section! Xxx

Personally I think bonded (glued in) is the best, second to micro rings, you need to bare in mind we loose 80-100 hairs every day so upon removal you'd expect quite a bit of loose hair that's been trapped by the ring to come away, however a micro weft shouldn't be causing hair loss after the day of removal, there could be another issue there? In my opinion tho bonded are the most comfortable and really don't damage the hair at all as long as fitting, aftercare & removal are done propperly

Personally I think bonded (glued in) is the best, second to micro rings, you need to bare in mind we loose 80-100 hairs every day so upon removal you'd expect quite a bit of loose hair that's been trapped by the ring to come away, however a micro weft shouldn't be causing hair loss after the day of removal, there could be another issue there? In my opinion tho bonded are the most comfortable and really don't damage the hair at all as long as fitting, aftercare & removal are done propperly

Thank you for your reply from what I have read up I agree what do you think about nano rings? Are they the same principal as micro rings? Xx

I'm not trained in nanos but yes I think their fitted much the same as micro rings

Hi carlaharlow94,

It is very tricky to find the best hair for the extension treatment. However, in general, Remy hair is more popular as the best quality hair for extensions.

Latest posts

Back