Best Vinylux colours for stamping?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophie_b

Reaction score
Does anyone know any good vinylux colours for stamping with? Or where I can find a list of them?
Thanks

I havnt tried many but i no cream puff and silver chrome work! X

Does anyone know any good vinylux colours for stamping with? Or where I can find a list of them?
Thanks

With stamping, so long as you stick to light over dark or vice versa, pretty much any combination will work well.

Silver Chrome and Cream Puff are great, as are Blackpool, City Scape, Plum Paisley, Gilded Pleasure etc etc, the list is endless really.

With stamping, so long as you stick to light over dark or vice versa, pretty much any combination will work well.

Silver Chrome and Cream Puff are great, as are Blackpool, City Scape, Plum Paisley, Gilded Pleasure etc etc, the list is endless really.
I love tuttie fruiti havnt tried it yet would that stamp over black? Or would i have to do it other way? X

I love tuttie fruiti havnt tried it yet would that stamp over black? Or would i have to do it other way? X

Black over Tutti Fruiti would be good, but I'm not sure the other way around would work as well....you could always try it on yourself or a nail tip first though.

Black over Tutti Fruiti would be good, but I'm not sure the other way around would work as well....you could always try it on yourself or a nail tip first though.
Thanks I'll try it on a colour pop first! X

Latest posts

Back