Best way to approach tutor?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ask your tutor if you could talk to her in private and let her know how you feel, to be honest that was your lesson she should have been helping the level 2 students when she had lessons with them, not very professional! Hope that helps :) xx

I'm speaking to her today, as she has been off. Unfortunately it's a very weird set-up, where it's a mixed class of level 2 & 3. I'm sure it can't be easy for her, but the level 3 students are suffering. Thanks for your reply :biggrin:

I know what I'd be saying .... but I don't suggest you say what I would say
BUT ... you have paid money for a service ... and are not getting the service, some tutors are so slack, that's why so many techs look to forums like this.

:biggrin: I think that's why I didn't speak to her on the evening in question, didn't want to be removed from the course lol.

Unfortunately, it would appear after Monday, that I made the wrong choice in going to college, but am very grateful to Salon Geek as it is educating me and keeping me sane.

Latest posts

Back