Best way to get started in nail industry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel_578

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Im praying someone can help me! I am hoping to complete the necessary training and become a qualified nail technician, but as per usual somethings are easier said than done!
I have searched my local area for the relevant courses, however they dont seem to cater from the foundation levels upwards.
Am i likely to find something that will do this? I am ideally looking for somewhere that i can undertake the course part time as i am currently working full time. I have seen a lot of the websites that offer the courses where you can study at home but have read some reports saying these aren't all there cracked up to be? I want to get the right qualifiactions rather than getting a qualifiaction that i can use and find its a waste of money.
Any help that people can give me would be greatly appreciated as i feel like im fighting a loosing battle! :|

hi, i can recommend the 5 day foundation through sweet squared Welcome - Sweet Squared they are situated throughout the uk so should find someone by you. you'll need to have 5 days free and £550 though but most definitely worth it. and you get free kit with the course so have loads to practice with

just checked sweetsquared but not in your area lol! try salongold.co.uk they are cardiff way i think x

fabo responce above!! CND do do gre8 courses! or look for intensive courses ie day courses i teach this kind of thing and they are invaluable you can start with acrylics then gel ect ect... with nails you can take it as far as masters degree! but its an upward clime each step at a time! so do a course practise then another but with a day course you are qualified at the end of it and ok to get pro insurance!! then its all up to you to practice check out www.thebeautyacademy.co.uk xxx:green:

Latest posts

Back