Best way to word a "new service" text?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leesse

Reaction score
Evening fellow Geeks, I've just gained my confidence in shellac after practicing on family and friends for a while. I'm now ready to send a text message and Facebook status update for all my existing clients - wanted something catchy - any ideas would be greatly appreciated! I'm offering it as a special offer of £20 rather than £25 for a limited time just to get newbies trying it out! Thanks x

I usually text/Facebook something like this: "business name now offering shellac! No smudging, no chipping and no dry time! 2 weeks of perfection! Special introductory offer for month of July £20. Please contact me on this number to make an appointment." thanks ..... X

Thanks beautygirl1977 (my year of birth !!) that's perfect wording! 😊 x

No problem anytime. X (that's my year too!)

I normally send a little txt saying "we are excited to indroduce shellac to our treatment list no more smudged nails and to celebrate this we are offering a discounted price of 20pounds,to take up this fabulous offer simply call or txt for an appointment " x

Latest posts

Back