Best white gel polish to apply neatly?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
I use CND shellac's cream puff which is great for French but I'm finding a lot of people like white as a colour, often with stamping, as it makes the colour pop.

But even with a brand new cream puff I still find its really hard to get a nice tidy line round the eponychium like I do with other colours so am thinking of trying a different brand

Has anyone found a lovely smooth nice to apply white? With good coverage in no more than 2 coats? Xx

After years of battling with cream puff & it not lasting long before going very thick in the bottle & being completely unworkable....I was desperate to find a white that wasn't too thick, so I decided to stray from CND for this particular colour & as a bit of a desperate measure, I got from Sallys, the white from the "red carpet" range, I think it's called "white hot" & I have to say it's brilliant, lovely consistency too. Controversially [emoji6]I team this with my usual shellac prep, base & top & it lasts brilliantly!! HTH X (3 thinner coats is better, if your using as whole nail coverage) x

Ooh very interesting ... Is this it fluffy?
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1482850514.432039.jpg

And if it is, does it uv cure as well as I'm still old fashioned lol

I think the INK London White is a very nice consistensy not thick and gloopy at all like creme puff x

Cuccio veneer in Verona Lace is very easy to apply as it's much thinner than shellac but highly pigmented

And if it is, does it uv cure as well as I'm still old fashioned lol

[emoji23][emoji23]....me too until last week when my husband surprised me with the new CND lamp!! So yes it cures absolute fine xx

Thank you all xxx

Latest posts

Back