Beverly Hills Footsie bath-cord won't retract

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachelizabeth

Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to post this but hopefully some of you nails geeks will have the footsie bath!

I've only had mine a couple of months and now the cord won't retract back in! I've been very careful with it, not pulling it out past the yellow tape like it says but it just won't retract back anymore. Since I bought it I think a few times I've had to feed it back in when it hasn't retracted he cord back itself.

Has anyone else had this problem? I bought it from Salon Services. Obviously it doesn't effect the workings of the foot spa but since I payed a lot of money for it I'm pretty disappointed the cord isn't working since it was great to tidy it away!

Wasn't sure where to post this but hopefully some of you nails geeks will have the footsie bath!

I've only had mine a couple of months and now the cord won't retract back in! I've been very careful with it, not pulling it out past the yellow tape like it says but it just won't retract back anymore. Since I bought it I think a few times I've had to feed it back in when it hasn't retracted he cord back itself.

Has anyone else had this problem? I bought it from Salon Services. Obviously it doesn't effect the workings of the foot spa but since I payed a lot of money for it I'm pretty disappointed the cord isn't working since it was great to tidy it away!

If you still have the receipt, and hopefully you do, why don't you give Salon Services a call to see if they'll replace it for you? Two months isn't fair wear and tear, and surely it comes with a guarantee right?

If you still have the receipt, and hopefully you do, why don't you give Salon Services a call to see if they'll replace it for you? Two months isn't fair wear and tear, and surely it comes with a guarantee right?

Thanks noodle, yes I'll give them a call on Monday! Was wondering if anyone else has ever had the same problem or if I just got unlucky with mine :(

I would do the same as Noodle. I'd take it back. The cord should still retract after such a short time of usage.

I also have a Footsie and have never had that problem.

I had the same issue when I first got mine. I managed to very gently pull it even more and it suddenly went back in and I haven't had a problem since. Definitely worth getting a replacement if that doesn't work though x

I had the same issue when I first got mine. I managed to very gently pull it even more and it suddenly went back in and I haven't had a problem since. Definitely worth getting a replacement if that doesn't work though x

Thanks, tried it and it's still not doing anything :( Will definitely ring for a replacement x

Latest posts

Back