Bid On 'nailclass' For Children In Need!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching this thread closely :lol:

Oops £125 I bid :hug:

Oh no, look what just happened, my fingers slipped and I've now bid £130:rolleyes:

Think of those poor children who need our help...

...come on everybody - keep bidding.

And you editors who are reading this - you can bid too!!!

What a great idea...I'll not bid again though as I am being somewhat greedy due to the fact that I have a signed copy already:)
Good luck to the winner!

£135....................

Husband is not happy :twisted:

£135....................

Husband is not happy :twisted:

with just 2 days to go, will this be the winning bid?????

Hi Nigel
Nickie From Nailmania-Tunbridge wells here!
Well done for such a good idea!
I am doing a 10K run in Brighton on Sunday for Children In need - and have only been running since January this year!

a very good girlfriend of mine, who started running about 4-5 years ago, is running the marathon des sables in the Sahara - 6 days in march 2008, back to back marathons every day for 6 days carrying your lifeline supplies, water, dried food etc etc so 20lbs in weight too.

Can you imagine, 150 miles in 6 days - ???

All for Wooden Spoon for disadvantaged children - she is hoping to raise £10K between now and then.

What an inspiration???

Lots of love to you

Nickie

Hey Nickie ... fantastic effort on your part ... do well and my admiration knows no bounds as I couldn't begin to even think of doing a marathon!!:hug:

with just 2 days to go, will this be the winning bid?????

I very much doubt it which is wonderful for the cause but spelling a quandary for me :lol:

I very much doubt it which is wonderful for the cause but spelling a quandary for me :lol:

I think it's great news that the auction is set to raise so much. And for the winner - maybe we can arrange collection in person and have a chat with Gigi herself.

Rumour has it that she's in Leeds for a couple of weeks!!

There's still time for a new bidder!!

................... ok £140 (but only if Geeg presents the book in a Pudsey outfit!):lol:

£145..................................

Congrats San!! :hug::hug::hug:

Well, if it wasn't for Jo Brand I wouldn't have known it was midnight, so, hopefully I've won, and hopfully, as a site we have raised loads for children in need,which is what its all about

lmao I thought I had as my puter clock was past midnight and only me when I refreshed but then my Geek mail came seconds later and there you were! Its been fun though and the cause is mighty so hats off to you and everyone else who joined in and got the total up to such a great level! I thought it was great fun xx :hug:

Aww thaksn hun, i really have had oot mch rd wine, and HAVE I REALLY WON??

Yup you have, I'm still staring at the mail cos I had that eh?? moment and then fell about laughing lmao

I only wish I was up to any kind of standard, and Creative trained, for Sam's auction. This forum is certianly showing some big hearted people are around in this world!!

Enjoy your wine, you can celebrate now :lol: :hug:

Latest posts

Back