Big Thumbs up for Dermalogica

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda_ohare

Reaction score
hey all as you know i am opening my salon on 1st of may :)

i have just finshed my four day dermalogica traing-- just the start! will be going to classes as often as i can

i can now say im a dermalogica freak :O

alot to learn to i will be going over and over and over and so on on my product knowledge :D

Hey fellow dermalogica freek

I have only been trading for 6 months. I love dermalogica and can't get enough of it. My boyfriend says that it is my second home as I am up there so often. You will love it as everyone is so helpful up there, also i have done some IDI class they are good as well.
Hope you have lots of happy times with dermalogica. It is one of the easiest ranges I have worked with to sell, as alot of celebrates use it.

Kirsty
"We put the treat in your treatment"

The training is great hun, I thoroughly enjoyed mine and I love Dermalogica, its just a shame they dont look after their clients better.

Trish xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I did the dermelogica training through my school (as many schools use this product line) I loved the training and the girls there were very nice and informative. Unfortunately after purchasing all of their products, (in professional sizes, ugg), my skin stopped reacting to it.

It's a great product, just not the one for me, right shame.
Have fun with the line though, I know I did :)

Latest posts

Back